Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 2014 Insta-Recap

I went to the hairdresser's to cut my hair and she was like "What! No! A girl's pride is her hair, YOU CANT CUT YOUR HAIR" and I was like, "When you've been in a place where gorgeous people told you you were beautiful every day with no makeup on and wearing baggy jeans and sweatshirts, you kinda start believing you are or atleast God is on you and He's the beautiful one and then all these other things don't matter as much" all this to say...I cut my hair today, I'm still a girl & proud and..I miss Bethel :-) #bssm
 

Traditional studio potrait #riteofpassage #graduation

 Sometimes love can just be love, simple, easy, uncomplicated, that goes beyond race and language. Love for the sake of love because we've been loved #journaling #giveanintrovertajournalandfreetime #love


reading this book is a bit like reading the old king james version of the Bible...its still great but coffee & a desk goes better with it than warm milk & a bed. This is when I pull out the "english isn't my first language" excuse lol #earlymorninghomework #definitelynotlatenight #summerreading

officially done with Kenyatta University, handed in my school ID, picked up my degree, it's over! This feeling is unbelievable, I literally didn't think I'd ever get here #ThankYouJesus

Mr & Mrs Edwin Njuguna!



#thatawkwardmoment when your perfectly timed comeback is an #epicfail

when I was a teen I was obsessed with God...obsessed! and all the Christian leaders I watched made a big deal about witnessing but I was painfully shy, so I made these tracts/printouts and I snuck them into my friends & family's stuff, just found this in my mom's desk...she kept hers :-) man I wanna be as passionate about Jesus as I was back then and more #hadlifemorefiguredoutasateenthananadult #wheneverythingwassimpleandeverythingwassafe

Blackout = fireplace story times with mom #makinglemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment