Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 2013 Insta-Summary

Watching the worship team rehearse...

Enterprise park processing times...

New curtains for my room...

Long walks...

Love package from home: 3 pairs of shoes, Ketepa tea & extensions to get my hurr diid #lovemymom #shesawesome

1st picture finally hung up #feelslikehome

#newseasonnewlook #newhairday #boxbraids

#nothingbutjoy #saturdayselfies #waitingformylaundrytogetdone #GodIsSoGood

#parksandhomework took me a month to finish this book but I'm almost done #blueskies 10.45 a.m #SundayMorningChill

Waiting for the bus...public transport here is strictly for the strong hearted who can miss a bus by 3 minutes and not be pissed off waiting an hour for the next one #Strong

Post-run fuel/dinner slice of wholewheat bread, slice of turkey breast, 2 eggs and garlic salt on top #protein #running #fitness

Best day of my life, 2 months ago, I can't believe how good God is, I love with Him with all of me & I owe Him my life. Stuff tries to come in my way to distract me from Him, but Holy Spirit help me to always choose you because you first chose me! #justwokeup #dreamtaboutGodsGoodness :-)

#Homework coming along! 6 assignments down 2 to go...been quite the roller coaster week, I'm so happy to catch up!

#Switchfoot playing, pyjamas still on, reading good books on the floor, house worship party later tonight #Saturdays #Rest #Happy

#joyofsatisfaction

Jeremy doing homework while I sit back, relax & make fun of him mercilessly :-)

So this is happening :-) #kayaking #eastbeach #whiskeytownlake

This water is ridiculously clear #whiskeytownlake

Hoping that smile hides the fact that this was 2 seconds after I fell in :)

You're stronger than the floor I'm standing (laying) on :-) I Trust in You & Your Love

So this just happened :-) #SOExcited #PapaBill #OfficiallyInBethel

Heaven must have incredible mansions for friends who give you rides & scented candles #luckygirl #amazingfriends

Looking like a 5 year okd in a hazmat suit, takking being childlike to a whole new level, city service

Finished work, my team rocked staining all this wood, this is gonna build a new deck at Turtle Bay Park #bssm #cityservice #cityproject

Tastes of home, chai na ngwashe #kenyanbreakfast tea n sweet potatoes

#thingsimgratefulfor housemates leaving notes on the fridge :-)

#dins #fromscratchbaby #almostbutnotquite #yumm

So cold you wanna cry! I need to thicken up my tropical blood :-/ #ifthisisfallIcantimaginewinter

No comments:

Post a Comment